Student Records

The Student Records and Financial Services Center maintains the official records for Canisius students.  This is the center where students can address issues related to course registration; making official changes including declaring or changing majors, minors, or degree programs; and formally applying for graduation. The center is located on the first floor of Bagen Hall.  The center can also be reached by mail, phone, or email.

Mailing address:
Student Records & Financial Services Center
Canisius College
2001 Main Street,
Buffalo, NY 14208

Phone number:
(716) 888-2600
(800) 238-8160

Change of Name/Address/Phone

It is the responsibility of each individual student to notify the college of any change of name, address and/or phone number. Change-of-address forms are available on the myCanisius portal under FORMS or in the Student Records and Financial Services Center.


A student wishing a transcript of their academic record in order to transfer to another college, university or professional school or for other purposes must complete an on-line transcript request at least one week before the transcript is needed. Information on how to request a transcript is available online. In no case will an official transcript be given to a student but, in accordance with accepted practice, it will be sent directly to the institution indicated by the student. A student can request a copy of the transcript for his or her personal use.  No transcripts will be released if a student has a transcript hold on their student record.