Business (Advanced Certificate)
This advanced business certificate program provides foundational knowledge of business and essential business skills, and it is designed for individuals with little or no prior academic background in business or management. Students will learn the fundamentals of accounting, economics, management, and marketing. Upon completion, the courses and credit hours earned can also be applied to the requirements for the Master of Business Administration program.
Upon completion of the advanced business certificate, students will:
- Understand economic indicators and how fiscal and monetary policy impact business and industry.
- Understand statistical concepts, and use Excel to analyze data and solve business problems.
- Understand the principles of management and the behavior of groups and individuals in organizations.
- Understand the role of marketing in the production, sale, and distribution of goods and services.
- Understand the recording, reconciliation, and reporting of financial transactions.
|ACC 505||Financial Accounting||3|
|ECO 503||Statistics for Managers with Excel||3|
|MGT 512||Principles of Management||1.5|
|MGT 605||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MKT 604||Marketing Management||3|